1.54 inch e-ink screen 200x200, supports Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32 e-paper display module, DESPI-K154D67
E-paper Display Module
Buy It Now
- Commodity name: 1.54 inch e-ink screen 200x200, supports Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32 e-paper display module, DESPI-K154D67
This is a 1.54 inch e-ink screen module 200x200 resolution, and the e-paper display module supports Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32 Platform.
DESPI-K154D67 is designed for 1.54 inch SPI e-paper display GDEH0154D67. It can boost the driving voltage of Good Display's 1.54 inch e-paper display. Your image holds indefinitely without power – put up your image, then shut down the power. Once these e-paper modules are updated they don't require any power and can actually be disconnected entirely and the content will remain on the display indefinitely.
Also it preserves interfaces for 6 Pin touch panel and 6 Pin front light, which users can test. And this module board contains a Flash chip W25Q128 which is a serial NOR Flash memory with capacity of 128M-bit(16M-byte), making it easier for users to store pictures, libraries and other related data. And SD card slot is also reserved in the module, which users can choose to add an extra micro SD card. Therefore, Flash chip and SD card slot address the user need for more storage.
Related datasheet are under the Datasheets & Files section.
We also have other 24 Pin 1.54 e-paper display modules, if you have any needs, please contact us.
● SPI interface. It can be used on Raspberry Pi/Raspberry Pi Pico/ Arduino/ EPS8266/ ESP32/ STM32 Platform. We could provide the driving board, if you need, contact us please.
● It integrated Flash chip and SD card slots for expanded development
● Help users to learn how to drive the EPD with 6 PIN touch panel and 6 PIN front light
● It has 3 LED lights, each LED light can be directly controled by the expansion pins. (Please refer to the PIN description.)
PINS FOR EPD MODULE
1. Pins for EPD
1) BUSY: BUSY signal of e-paper. When the e-paper is refreshing, the BUSY pin sends out "busy" signal to MCU, the MCU can not read and write the e-paper IC; When the e-paper refresh is completed, the BUSY pin sends out "free" signal, the MCU can read and write the e-paper IC. GDEW series e-paper busy state is high level (GDEH series is low level), and free state is opposite.
2) RES: Reset signal of e-paper. Low level effective.
3) D/C: Data/ Command selection. High level for data, low level for command.
4) CS: Chip selection. Low level effective.
5) SCK: SPI serial communication clock signal line.
6) SDI: SPI serial communication data signal line.
7) GND: Negative power supply.
8) 3.3V: Positive power supply
2. Expanded Pins
1) SI: Master Output Slave Input for SPI: INT pin for TP.
2) SO: Master Input Slave Output for SPI: RST pin for TP.
3) SCK: Clock signal line for SPI: SCL pin for TP.
4) CS0: Chip selection for Flash: SDA pin for TP.
5) CS1: Chip selection for SD.
6) LED1: Control pin for LED1.
7) LED2: Control pin for LED2.
8) LED3: Control pin for LED3.
STM32、Arduino、ESP32、ESP8266、Raspberry Pi、Raspberry Pi Pico
Provide driving voltage for e-paper, touch panel and front light panel;
Help users operate e-paper quickly.
PARTIAL REFRESH TIME(s)
Related information download
Related information download