Millimeter Wave WiFi (2.4G) Human Presence Detection Radar ST-VDA1W
mmWave Radar Sensor
- Commodity name: Millimeter Wave WiFi (2.4G) Human Presence Detection Radar ST-VDA1W
Bio-perception radar sensor is based on millimeter wave Doppler frequency modulated continuous wave radar system to realize the static perception of human biological movement and human biological perception, realize the wireless perception of personnel status in specific places through the synchronous perception technology of Doppler parameters of personnel movement and personnel physiological parameters, and realize the scene linkage through the wireless signal notification gateway; Suitable for home, hotel, office and other places. (not affected by temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light and other factors)
Search “TuyaSmart”in APP store，install, register with phone number and log in, then you could use the radar through this APP.
Millimeter wave radar can sense the existence of human body through large action or micro action during human sitting. When the radar detects the existence of human body, it will trigger somebody command to report, and the indicator light is always on; When the human body is not sensed, the nobody command will be triggered and the indicator light will go out.
Diagram of Human Presence Detection Range：
The detecting range of human activity for to p-mounted is about 6m * 8m,the detecting range of stationary human body is 3m * 4m, and the scanning range of human body in sleep is about 3.6m * 2.2m. The radar needs to be installed according to the room layout.
DELAY OF REPORT WHEN NOBODY
Set the time period for reporting nobody when the radar detects that there is no one in the range, for example, if it is set to 1min, it means that when the radar detects that no one exists, and this state exceeds 1min, it will confirm that no one exists and give the corresponding state change.
Setting Options: None（90s）,10s , 30s ,1min ,2min ,5min ,10min ,30min ,1H；
(1) Radar scanning will penetrate objects with low density such as glass, veneer and gypsum board partition wall, but cannot penetrate conductive media such as human body, liquid and metal objects. Please confirm the installation position according to the room layout before installation；
(2) The installation method is top mounted. It is recommended that the installation height be within 3m. The installation scene is recommended to be in slippery areas such as kitchen and toilet；
(3) Power supply via USB interface (Type-C)
(4) Use the upper wall mounting bracket to drill the wall and push in the capsule；
(5) Push in the expansion screw to secure the mounting bracket；
(6) Align the radar base with the snap of the mounting bracket and fix the radar in the direction of rotation；
(7) Power-on the device；
INSTALLATION DIAGRAMS FOR DIFFERENT SCENARIOS
HORIZONTAL DETECTING ANGLE
VERTICAL DETECTING ANGLE
SITTING DETECTING RANGE
MOVEMENT DETECTING RANGE
Related information download
File size: 1.9MB
Related information download