Millimeter Wave WiFi (2.4G) Human Fall Detection Radar , ST-FDA1W
mmWave Radar Sensor
Buy It Now
- Commodity name: Millimeter Wave WiFi (2.4G) Human Fall Detection Radar , ST-FDA1W
Human fall detection radar is based on millimeter wave Doppler frequency modulated continuous wave radar system to realize the static perception of human biological movement and human biological perception, realize the wireless perception of personnel status in specific places through the synchronous perception technology of Doppler parameters of personnel movement and personnel physiological parameters, and realize the scene linkage through the wireless signal notification gateway; Suitable for home, hotel, office and other places. (not affected by temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light and other factors)
Search “TuyaSmart”in APP store，install, register with phone number and log in, then you could use the radar through this APP.
Millimeter wave radar can sense the existence of human body through large action or micro action during human sitting. When the radar detects the existence of human body, it will trigger somebody command to report, and the indicator light is always on; When the human body is not sensed, the nobody command will be triggered and the indicator light will go out.
When a rapid fall occurs within the detection range, the radar will report a suspected fall alarm; If the human body remains stationary in the detection area for a long time, the radar will give a classified alarm according to the residence time.
Diagram of Fall Detection Range：
The detection range of static dwell alarm of roof-mounted radar is 3M * 4m, and the detection range of suspected fall is 3M * 3M. The radar installation position needs to be designed according to the room layout.
FALL ALARM REPORT TIME
The adjustment gear of fall alarm judgment time is 1 - 10min, which can be adjusted according to differents needs of users. The default is 3min. If the judgment conditions of the real fall alarm are met within 3min after the suspected fall is triggered, the real fall alarm will be reported after 3min.
Setting Options： None（90s）,10s , 30s ,1min ,2min ,5min ,10min ,30min ,1H；
(1) Radar scanning will penetrate objects with low density such as glass, veneer and gypsum board partition wall, but cannot penetrate conductive media such as human body, liquid and metal objects. Please confirm the installation position according to the room layout before installation；
(2) The installation method is top mounted. It is recommended that the installation height be within 3 M. The installation scene is recommended to be in slippery areas such as kitchen and toilet；
(3) Power supply via USB interface (Type-C)
(4) Use the upper wall mounting bracket to drill the wall and push in the capsule；
(5) Push in the expansion screw to secure the mounting bracket；
(6) Align the radar base with the snap of the mounting bracket and fix the radar in the direction of rotation；
(7) Power-on the device；
INSTALLATION DIAGRAMS FOR DIFFERENT SCENARIOS
HORIZONTAL DETECTING ANGLE
VERTICAL DETECTING ANGLE
SITTING DETECTING RANGE
MOVEMENT DETECTING RANGE
Related information download
File size: 1.7MB
Related information download